Globe Media is a leading provider of online destination information to business and leisure travellers, expatriates, travel professionals and relocation companies. Our editorial and research team works with a network of hundreds of writers and correspondents around the world to ensure our travel guides are amongst the very best available. We can provide the content from www.tripreport.com and www.expatarrivals.com, and can also quote on writing unique content for clients.
Our content includes country guides, city guides, beach resorts, ski resorts, events guides, airport guides, maps and geo-coded attraction feeds.
Why license our content?
- Attract more customers to your site from natural search results.
- Make your site stickier and reduce bounce-rate by providing relevant content.
- Give users more reason to stay on your site and complete their booking.
- Independent and relevant travel guides increase trust and increase return visits and transactions.
- High quality content will help you stand out from competitors.
- We have been advising online travel companies since 1996 and have built long-term relationships by understanding our clients' needs and providing top-quality, good-value content.
- Content includes geo information and can be easily integrated within dynamic mapping products.
Our printable guides can easily be integrated within confirmation emails, branded for your company, and tailored to your customer's nationality and dates of travel. Contact us to find out more.
Our content is granular and therefore well suited to display on mobile devices. Contact us to find out more about mobile websites and apps.
Our team can write unique content for clients. This is an affordable and hassle-free alternative to developing content in-house. With more than 10 years experience, we can also advise on optimising your content for search engines.
The Pro version of our website is free from advertisements and can be branded for your company. These guides can be emailed to customers and made available via your website. See:
We can deliver our content as XML or via an API.
Please contact us for more information.